مستشفى دي جينوليير جينوليير
قسم جراحة المخ والأعصاب (210)
Specialized in: neurosurgery
Klinik Genolier has a modern center for performing surgeries. Thanks to the technologies applied and the first-class equipment the patient is guaranteed to receive safe and the most effective medical treatment. Every person can feel spine pain at any age, but thanks to new techniques musculoskeletal system diseases can be completely cured. Our experts use techniques that involve penetration through the skin (through the abdominal wall), so that the doctor can choose the best method of medical treatment for the patient.
Date of Birth: 22.01.1952
Spoken languages: French, English
Specialties and consultation
- Spinal surgery (cervical, thoracic, and lumbar, for all types of pathologies: malformations, tumoral,
- degenerative, vascular and traumatic).
- Arthrodesis surgeries of spine (either by posterior than by anterior approach, translateral or
- retroperitoneal). Sometimes in case of complex surgery, combining approach with intersomatic
- grafting and pedicular osteosynthesis.
- Minimal invasive surgery
- Percutaneous treatment using laser and percutaneous discectomy with neuronavigation.
- Radiofrequency is used in case of posterior facet arthrosis, performing thermocoagulation or
- Vertobroplasty, or kyphoplasty by percutaneous approach using 3D neuronavigation, is a common
- procedure in case of trauma or metastasis, or osteopenic vertebra.
- Former House Surgeon of Lyon’s Hospital in 1977.
- Senior registrar in 1982.
- Director’s Assistant for the Pediatric Neurosurgery Department from 1982 to1989.
- Head of a Neurosurgery Department in a private hospital since 1989.
- Head of the Spine Center in Clinique de Clinic in Switzerland, since 2005.
- Education and affiliations
Education and Affiliations
- Doctor of Medicine, Thesis passed in Lyon, FRANCE, 1982.
- Neurosurgeon qualified since 1985.
- Graduated in medical expertise since 2000.
- Member of the Helvetic Medical Federation since 2005.
- Permanent member of the French Society of Neurosurgery since 1982.
- Permanent member of the French Language Society of Neurosurgery since 1982.
- Permanent member of the European Society of Paediatric Neurosurgery (ESPN) since 1984.
- Permanent member of the International Society of Paediatric Society (ISPN) since 1985.
- Permanent member of the European Society of Neurosurgery since 1985.
- Permanent member of the World Society of Neurosurgery since 1985.
- Date of entry and Position