عيادة إم بارك
قسم جراحة الأوعية الدموية (114061)
Specialized in: vascular surgery
عن قسم جراحة الأوعية الدموية في عيادة إم بارك
The Department of Vascular Surgery at the Klinik im Park Zurich offers the full range of modern medical services in its field of competence. The department's interdisciplinary team of doctors consisting of angiologists, vascular surgeons and radiologists cooperates closely to diagnose and treat diseases of the arteries, veins and lymphatic vessels. The specialists jointly discuss complex clinical cases to provide patients with the best possible treatment. The medical team develops an individual treatment regimen for each patient with due consideration of their needs and wishes. The department is headed by Prof. Dr. med. Hardy Schumacher.
The department offers a variety of advanced diagnostic examinations to timely detect vascular diseases. The specialists conduct doppler and duplex scanning, CT and MRI angiography, digital subtraction angiography and others. All these diagnostic options allow the specialists to make an accurate diagnosis and prescribe the most effective treatment.
The department's doctors specialize in performing both classical surgical interventions and endovascular procedures. The operating rooms of the medical facility are equipped with intraoperative imaging devices and 3D surgery planning systems. Most surgical interventions are performed in hybrid operating rooms. The specialists of the medical facility have vast clinical experience and successfully perform even the most complex operations.
The department's range of medical services includes:
Diagnostics and treatment of peripheral arterial aneurysms and aortic aneurysms
Diagnostics and treatment of carotid artery stenosis
Diagnostics and treatment of diabetic foot syndrome, non-healing chronic wounds and leg ulcers
Diagnostics and treatment of venous diseases: varicose veins and deep vein thrombosis
Diagnostics and treatment of congenital and acquired vascular malformations
Diagnostics and treatment of angiodysplasia
Dialysis access formation
Other surgical options
السيرة الذاتية ل Prof. Dr. med. Hardy Schumacher
- 2011 Head of the Department of Vascular Surgery, Klinik im Park Zurich, Switzerland.
- 2006 - 2010 Head Physician of the Department of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Academic Teaching Hospital of Johann Wolfgang von Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main.
- 2005 Visiting Professorship, Vascular Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA.
- 2004 Habilitation and Associate Professorship of Surgery at the Ruprecht Karl University Heidelberg, Germany.
- 2001 - 2006 Deputy Head of the Department of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, University Hospital Heidelberg.
- 1999 - 2001 Surgeon of the Department of General, Abdominal and Vascular Surgery, University Hospital Heidelberg.
- 1995 Surgeon of the Military Central Hospital, Federal German Armed Forces.
- 1991 - 1998 Surgical Resident, University Hospital Heidelberg.
- 1990 - 1991 Surgical Resident, University Hospital of Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich.
- 1989 - 1990 Resident, Department of Trauma Surgery, General Hospital, UCSF, San Francisco USA.
University Education and Postgraduate Training
- 2006 Extraordinary Professorship of Vascular Surgery, Ruprecht Karl University Heidelberg.
- 1999 Board certification in Vascular Surgery.
- 1998 Board certification in General Surgery.
- 1990 - 1992 Dissertation (magna cum laude), Max Planck Institute for Biochemistry, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany.
- 1983 - 1989 Distinguished Fellow, German National Academic Foundation; Studies in Medicine and Biochemistry at the Universities in Saarbrucken (Germany), Cambridge (UK), and San Francisco (USA).
Photo of the doctor: (c) Hirslanden AG
قسم جراحة الأوعية الدموية.
عيادة إم بارك:
شكراً على طلبك. سوف يقوم المستشار
الطبي بدراسة طلبك والتواصل معك على الهاتف في غضون يوم عمل واحد (ستتلقى رقماً ألمانياً أو رقماً محلياً).
ستكون هذه المكالمة مجانية بالنسبة لك.